MY PREMEE BABIES ARE HERE! PLEASE PRAY FPR THEM

I had a C- section at about 12:45 this afternoon i was 34 weeks pregnant. Matthew (or Matt as i am already calling him) Dean Miller was born at 12:52 pm weighing 5 pounds 7 ounces. And Kenna Marie Miller was born at 12:54 pm weighing 4 pounds 6 ounces. When they pulled them out both babies didn't cry right away but after a few minutes both stared crying very loudly. Matt is the healthier out of the two. He has mild jaundice. He is also breathing pretty well on his own he only needs a little support. On the other hand my baby girl is pretty sick. She has a pretty bad cause of jaundice and has a ventilator in because she was having issues breathing. The nicu doctors said she has some fluid in her lungs which hopefully the tubes will help clear it out. I just hope both babies are fine and turn out healthy. There already so cute even with wires and tubes everywhere. It makes me sad to see them though because already i can see alot of my mom (who passed four years ago) in Kenna. I just ask for your prayers and the road to recovery for my babies and the strength for me to take care of them. Being a young mom already has it challenges but seeing my sweetie pies makes it all worth while. Thanks for all the support and prayers.

hollymiller

Asked by hollymiller at 9:18 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• CONGRATS!!!! Best wishes to your babies and family
    proudestmomma02

Answer by proudestmomma02 at 9:20 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• congrats mama. Everything will be great! They were a good size for being that early! I will say a prayer for them. Take care of yourself
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 9:20 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Got you. I will keepb you and your family in my prayers. And congratulations
    rebock

Answer by rebock at 9:21 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• prayers and hugs
    doulaunborn

Answer by doulaunborn at 9:22 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Congrats :) prayers your way love the names :)
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 9:22 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I will pray for their continued health. That actually is good sizes for babies. All mine were preemie and they are fine. My niece was also 4lbs 4 oz when she was born at 32 weeks and same with fluid on lungs and is just fine! Twins however are a challenge . we have tons in our family and i will say gl with that!...lol
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 9:24 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Congratulations on your babies!! I am praying for you and those sweet babies.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 9:26 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• CONGRATS prayers are said
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 9:29 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Congrats!!!! Praying for a healthy and speedy recovery to the three of you!!!!
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 9:31 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• They'll be fine! Promise! My youngest boy was in the NICU on CPAP for 2 weeks. As hard as it was, he's a crazy healthy happy 3 year old today! Make sure you take care of yourself and watch for PPD. I noticed I got it really bad when I had to leave him at the hospital because I got discharged. I didn't get it barely with the other three. So take care!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:37 PM on Dec. 21, 2010