How can I get a grape juice stain out of my tan couch?

dingles2

Asked by dingles2 at 9:21 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Home & Garden

• So original :)
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 9:35 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• try getting folex. its an amazing cleaner that has taken black permanent marker out of my tan carpet. you can find it at like safeway and most walmarts. its pretty cheap and works sooo great even as a spray-n-wash
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 9:36 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• dollar general apray carpet cleaner and a white towel... worked like a charm.....
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 9:49 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• my husband is a professional upholstery cleaner - he wants to know what type of fabric it is? How long ago it happened? Have you used any cleaners on it? How much juice spilled?
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 7:36 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• He also says, do NOT use carpet cleaner on upholstery fabric. You can strip the scotch guard (if your upholstery has it on it). It can also damage the fabric. If you have a warranty on the sofa, it will void the warranty.
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 7:38 PM on Dec. 26, 2010