when you go to library story time or playgroups do you dress nicely?

i went today to a story time and i was just wondering. i put on a sweater and khakis and sneakers but i did my hair and did my normal thing. yet i was just curious if you all make yourself presentable or just go in sweats and sweatshirts and if i was over dressed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• I dress up a little bit. Its about the only time I get out of the house so Its a good excuse to look goodd as any.
    akiranth

Answer by akiranth at 9:51 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I always dress neatly when out in public. I don't usually go out of my way to get dressed up, but I always look presentable. No sweats for me.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:51 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I don't leave the house in sweats, so to me you would not have been over dressed. I want to look presentable when I am in public, I don't see anything wrong with that.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:51 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I go out nice looking, I mean, it's not like I get up and just wear my pajama's or sweats or anything. I mean, if I have to wear sweats because of a woman thing then I'll wear a nice shirt and shoes to make up for the sweats. And I never leave the house without my hair up if I can help it.
    momnstepmom

Answer by momnstepmom at 9:52 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• has anyone seen anyone just not look presentable at any of these things? like dirty sweats and dirty hair?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:57 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Nope I normally am in work out clothes or dance clothes.
    DancerMomof2

Answer by DancerMomof2 at 9:58 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• my play group is very low key jeans and a t-shirt type. I have been to ones that are more dressy, but I prefer to be able to get messy with DS - it's more fun.
    As far as people not looking presentable I have seen women come in wearing leggings and their boobs up to their chin and threatening to spill out of their tops as if they are about to hit the dance floor at a sleazy club, but it seems to be what they think of when they think of dressing up.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 11:10 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• of curse
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:54 AM on Dec. 22, 2010