Any thing to help my heels that are cracking so easily?

Is there something in my diet or something that keeps me from having soft heels. Its destroying my beautiful sheets! Doesn't matter if I wear shoes, sandles, or barefoot! Any ideas?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 9:51 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Health

• Vaceline(sp) put that on then thick socks. Its just that they are super dry. That happens to me all the time in the winter because of the heat in the air from the house and the car heater....It works wonders. But you also should get one of the foot scrubs to help smooth it out a little also. Hope this helps!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:57 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Mix a bottle of baby lotion, a regular size container of vasoline, and a small container of vitamin E cream together. IT IS AMAZING!!!!! (i would blend it with a electric mixer if possible.)
    Mshellv1107

Answer by Mshellv1107 at 9:58 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• a really thick cream with cotton socks.. after a really good pedicure..... i have recipies and steps if you need them.. but way too much to type here!
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 10:02 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Burts Bees Peppermint Foot lotion is awesome.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 10:25 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Jordan Essentials lotion bar or pedistick. They are made of beeswax & natural plant oils. No Petroleum.

motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 9:46 AM on Dec. 22, 2010