caution! adorable story here!

So I was nursing my LO while on here answering questions and she was looking around. Well, my youngest son had left his bottlepop on the computer desk and I knew she was eyeballing it, but didn't think anything about it since she was nursing really good you know? And just for reference, she has seen her sisters and brothers eating these so she knew what they were.
Well, when she got done she did the cutest thing I had ever seen. She reached up, grabbed the bottlepop, looked at it and then put the nipple part in her mouth. She tried to suck on it, and when nothing happened she held it up and looked at it again, flipped it over, looked at the nipple and tried to chew on it. When that didn't produce any results she looked at me, held it up, and started crying! Her little face was like "mommy I can't figure it out, please help!" LOL I couldn't help myself, I just started laughing. My husband asked me what was going on and when I told him he laughed too! I just had to share this with you guys since it was so super sweet!
Oh, and by the way, she's 6 and 1/2 months old.

momnstepmom

Asked by momnstepmom at 10:17 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• That is so funny. I have a 3 month old who is nursing, and I can picture this as clear as day. Kids are wonderful!!
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 12:08 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• That is so freaking cute
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:19 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Yeah. That is too cute.
    rebock

Answer by rebock at 10:22 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Too cute! I love stories like that. Thanks for sharing. I needed a day brightener.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 10:30 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• very cute
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 10:37 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• :) babies
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 12:59 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• That's really cute. I had a mental picture and I can just imagine. Cherish these moments, you ought to write it in her baby book.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:01 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• So cute! :)
    jillrebecca3

Answer by jillrebecca3 at 1:35 AM on Dec. 22, 2010