i dont kno wat to do

what do u do when u think your so is cheating on u or the love aint there anymore

keona101

Asked by keona101 at 10:18 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Well if the love isn't there anymore I would just call it quits
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:20 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I love I don't think he love me anymore
    keona101

Comment by keona101 (original poster) at 10:22 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Talk to him, Communication is the key to great relationships.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 10:25 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• If you suspect cheating their is no trust. Go with your instincts they are usually right. If he's cheating kick him to the curb
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:26 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• You have to remember you can't make someone love you.Maybe you need to ask him just what he wants out of your relationship.If he is cheating he may not be ready to commit to anyone yet.If that's what is going on maybe you need to look elsewhere for someone that is ready and will love you as you love him.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 10:31 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I would try and talk about it without fighting and arguing communication is the important thing in a relationship. If he is cheating tell him to leave
    CassySchenk

Answer by CassySchenk at 10:43 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Find out for sure if he's cheating or not. If he is cheating, your pretty much done with and you know if you need to get tested because he put your life at risk for his own gratification. If it's something else, your relationship may still have a chance.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 11:58 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• If you think he is cheating, you need to get proof. There is a group here on CM that will help you with this. If you search for it, you should be able to find it. If he is cheating, the love wasn't there to begin with. Whatever you do, do not ignore your instincts; you are probably right and owe it yourself to find out the truth. Good luck and God bless.
    1bizzymommy

Answer by 1bizzymommy at 12:49 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I agree, find out for certain if he is unfaithful before you throw in the towel.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 1:04 AM on Dec. 22, 2010