Can you share something wonderful about your husbands?

I see so many of the "men are jerks" posts and I can't help but think what a great guy I am married to. I'm sure I'm can't be the only one!

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 10:19 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Boo obbydobbie! my hubby cooks and cleans and is fantasic in bed ;) That's right ladies be jealous
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 10:30 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• No you are not the only one. MY hubby is amazing. He treats me like I am a queen and is there when I need him all the time. He helps me when I need help (house cleaning, laundry, cooking, litter box). I am blessed with a wonderful man.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 10:21 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• He's a fantastic dad
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:22 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• You aren't. God truly blessed me with my husband. He is truly the man God set apart for me, and I thank Him everyday for choosing me to bless with my hubby. If ever a man took his vows of "in sickness and in health" seriously, it's mine. I am not in good health, haven't been for years, and he still comes home everyday, does whatever I wasn't able to, and makes sure I'm comfortable, taken care of, and does it with the same amazing smile I fell in love with 22 years ago.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 10:22 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I agree my DH is a great guy. He is always helping me and supporting me, he is great with the kids and I love him very much! I don't think I could do this without him and I am glad I don't have to!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:22 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• My hubby is the best friend anyone could ever ask for. He is absolutely awesome.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 10:24 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I'm very happy for you and frankly, kinda envious...congrats on getting one of the good ones. Maybe I'll find something better in the next life.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 11:55 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Nope your not my hubby is a wonderful dad, does the housework if i'm tired, will cook if i don't feel like it, cleans up after the dogs if they mess up in the house, can make me smile just by walkin in the door, has eyes that sparkle when he sees me which makes me feel so loved.
    ari914

Answer by ari914 at 10:31 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• You definitely are not the only one! My husband treats me like a queen too. He brings me coffee in bed, cooks for me and is the most generous and kindest person I know. Plus, he makes me laugh a lot.
    Southernroots

Answer by Southernroots at 11:06 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• My husband has been my best friend since 6th grade. He's truly the greatest person in my life. He's loving and faithful and affectionate - a wonderful father to our son and the perfect husband. I even woke up this morning to him doing dishes, lol. He really is great. And not only that, but he's one heck of a singer/guitarist (at least I think so) and he's quite smart, too. The conversations we have are the best :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:57 PM on Dec. 21, 2010