38wks and 1 day

have any of you had really bad pain in between your legs when u walk or get up? the doc says its her head because she is so low but just wondering what did u do about the pain besides give birth lol!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• squats or lunges, or sometimes i sat down with my feet propped up. it just depends sometime it felt good to do a little walking other times it felt good to just sit there
    sep_10_07

Answer by sep_10_07 at 3:26 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• No one said pregnancy was comfortable, right? :) I would stay off your feet as much as possible. You should rest up while you still can as much as possible! If you can still get in and out of the tub, I'd probably take a warm bath. I always forget about my aches and pains when I'm in the tub. :)

Here's to a healthy baby for you, really soon!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:31 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• A bath is great. I had a summer baby, and those last few weeks the pool was my best friend. Stay off your feet as much as you can, squatting might feel good. I'm so sorry, those last few weeks are horrible!
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 3:50 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I am feeling that pain right now, more over i even feel like i have to poop all the time, too much pressure down there...But these are natural discomforts of pregnancy. I am having my baby tomorrow, and while i am feeling very sad to have reached the end...I can wait to move around freely and be able to breath!!!!

Loba

Answer by Loba at 4:12 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Im 32 weeks Tuesday. And i have felt that since i was around 29- weeks,

Cant really do nothing but sit in a warm bath- ....invest in lots of Mr Bubbles,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 4:50 PM on Nov. 9, 2008