Do you share custody of your kids??

What do you do for holidays??

skittles1108

Asked by skittles1108 at 10:55 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My kids parents are still married to each other.
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 10:58 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• no i havesole custody
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 11:11 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Come together and create a wonderful Christmas Holiday for your children. Make the experience one that is positive, happy, fun and something they will remember. Christmas happens once a year and remember it is not about the two of you...it is and will always be about your children.
    cookingwdenay

Answer by cookingwdenay at 11:55 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• My kids get two wonderful Christmases. My ex and I both go full out on Christmas. So my kids are lucky that way.
    Inloveagain

Answer by Inloveagain at 12:13 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• We alternate years. One year I get Christmas and he gets Thanksgiving and the next year we switch. Since my family never actually does Christmas on Christmas day it doesn't really matter either way. DS loves it because he gets Christmas twice.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:44 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Hmm well today DH and I went to court for an emergency hearing to determine exactly what needs to be done on Christmas because after offering his daughter's mother five different options on how we would like to see Christmas happen and she could not agree to any of them or offer any suggestions of her own..finding out in the morning what was ordered but needless to say the judge was not thrilled with the mom's complete disregard for her child's relationship with her father. Remember during all of it, whatever you are going through - this is about your child, not you.
    NessGuinness

Answer by NessGuinness at 2:10 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My son will be going with his dad on Christmas day due to me having to work, but him and I will be having Christmas on Christmas eve morning. My son is four and will be having Christmas all week long due to grandparents and great grandparents.
    logansmom6106

Answer by logansmom6106 at 6:06 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• We have joint custody. The kids live with me. My ex sees them once a week and we switch off on holidays. It's a PITA.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 4:01 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• No my kids parents are still married!!! :)
    beeandlacismom

Answer by beeandlacismom at 5:04 PM on Dec. 22, 2010