What is the meaning of life?

I'm sure there must be dozens of answers to this question and so I am interested in what is going on in your head. I think the meaning of life is to learn, love, teach/help, play, and to leave a legacy in whatever way you can.

ChicaThis

Asked by ChicaThis at 10:59 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• To end suffering, find happiness, and spread love and compassion to others. To become 'awake' and mindful. To take care of nature. To recognize the interconnectedness of everything.

LOL 42! The answer to life, the universe, and everything! :-D
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 4:18 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• 42
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 11:34 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• 42
    flower_angel

Answer by flower_angel at 12:52 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• As Bill and Ted put it... "Be good to each other!"
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 11:08 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• It comes down to love.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 8:08 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I cant answer that question on behave of everyone else. I believe that each of us personally defines our own meaning of life. For me this life (my life), is about growing spiritually. That means learning and understanding how to be balanced, expanding my conscious awareness, heightening my vibrations, and knowing who I really am - and my connection with the divine. That's my meaning.

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 9:41 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Live Well, Laugh Often and Love Much
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:20 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Could we live like adam and eve without all the bells and whistles that we have now??? A world with no currency,no greed, no power struggles, no hate, no war, no poverty, so illness/disease, no gov , no crime/evil just love utopia kinda place..I wonder? Is that the way of God how he'd want us all to live now??? I think so..and we can't even do that. We've made a HORRIBLE mess of our world. So, I'd love to live in that sorta place. But, my life I have now..I want to live, laugh, grow.learn and be a better person so I can enjoy life we're living now..and into the future. Whatever that place may be..
    logankaysmomi

Answer by logankaysmomi at 11:29 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• The meaning of life is to exercise our free agency - to screw up, learn from our mistakes, and become a better person because of it.
    TikiWiki33

Answer by TikiWiki33 at 12:01 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Argh! anng and flower beat me to it!

So here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DA2MKuI6fs

MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 1:36 PM on Dec. 22, 2010