i never said anything about abortion being birthcontrol in my last question

so to the last poster before i closed the question and then realized you answered this is a response to you. i never said that. i was just putting a question out there. i never said anything about birth control or abortion being a form of birth control. i just CLEARLY stated i wanted to know that when those on this site say about rape that is exception to a woman's right to choice abortion and i stated about stuatary rape. you didn;t have to go into detail about your family. do not care about that. why do people always read into the question more then they have to. geeze you need to read the question unless people are interpreting what i was stating all wrong. and no its not 5 yrs. i know someone that was 16 and was dating a 19 yr old. its rape!

this question is really a follow up to a person's response to my question. it is not another question to start another debate. but if you all want to yell at me go ahead. but please read the other question before you do. i closed it but you may still read it and respond if you want to.

and that poster does not need to get all worked up about a simple question.

lambdarose

Asked by lambdarose at 11:00 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• It is too bad that people jump to conclusions or don't read the questions carefully and then get all worked up over nothing. I wish people would just calm down and stop attacking others . I see it happen all the time.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 9:07 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Sometimes when we discuss sensetive subjects such as abortion, religion,politics, and adoption, people get heated and they share personal experience because thats where their knowledge of the subject is. I'm saying this as politley as I can, if you don't want people to argue or get heated, then sometimes it's better not to discuss these subjects at all unless you are with the party that agrees with you only.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:04 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Sounds like I missed something! I swear people are touchy today!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:05 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Was she raped or was it an age thing? Because to have someone who had consentual sex with someone who was 3 years younger than them register as a sex offender for the rest of his life sucks!
    Come on 19! We were all 16 year old girls... how flirtatious were we not!
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 11:06 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I have to agree 100 percent with tryin2BGOOD.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:15 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I agree Tryin2bgood!!
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 11:34 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• musicmom80, i understand what you are saying but there were plenty of responses that were not rude or like that. and i never said anything about using it for birth control. she put words in my mouth in a sense and change the whole question. did you go read the question i posted? did you read the rest of the responses? i was not putting it as a real heated debate. it was a debate only because i thought abortion is a debate question but the way i presented it was not heated at all. people on here get very worked up over things that they do not have to. i do not want my words twisted around. and i think my question was clearly stated and the other responders seem to understand that too.
    t
    ryin to be good, i understand that. but some parents of teenage girls would see it that way. i had a friend when i was a teenager that the parents were going to do that. and that was the ages. what can you do it happens.
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 9:13 AM on Dec. 22, 2010