Would you wear pajama pants into town to run errands??

me personally i would not wear them into town.

beeandlacismom

Asked by beeandlacismom at 11:12 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes i would and i have!! lol
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 11:13 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• no
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:13 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Yes, I do it all the time.... I know it drives some people nuts!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 11:14 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• No. I have seen people do it.
    I grew up in a ghetto. And it was a trend then, but to see middle class doing it makes me wonder.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 11:16 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• for some reason on Sundays I do, Sundays are just my lazy days and I will go to the gas station and get the paper or something little like that but I would never go into a Target wearing jammie pants
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:17 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• yes i would and have many times.
    tantrumboy

Answer by tantrumboy at 11:17 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I had a long day last week. I showered and put on my pajamas and robe, sat on the couch and my 16 year old son says "Mom I need some markers and poster board for a project that is due tomorrow. So, I slipped my robe off and put my coat on. If no one liked my frog jammie pants, I'm sorry. I just wanted to be comfotable after the day I had!! If you don't make a habit of it, I think it's fine. Also the places you go in them matters!!
    pixidst73

Answer by pixidst73 at 11:19 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I wouldn't unless I was sick and just didn't want to change but I'd make sure it wasn't showing anything off. but other than that I wouldn't but I also don't really care if someone else does it as long as they aren't showing anything off. the thing that bugs me is women who go into the stores with only pants and a jacket on half way zipped up almost showing their boobs. I can deal with pajamas but not almost nudity especially with kids around.
    iluvmymomasboys

Answer by iluvmymomasboys at 11:20 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• No way! I wore PJ pants for a couple weeks after my c-section but now that I am capable of getting dressed, that's what I do. I'm too old to go out in PJs anymore.
    Vix920

Answer by Vix920 at 11:23 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• That's a big NO for me.
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 11:24 PM on Dec. 21, 2010