Toliet Paper Brand Debate.

My husband and I differ on brands of toliet paper. He is the "more bang for your $" and I am the softer is better. I can NEVER send him to the store for toliet paper, even if we are down to the last few rolls.

Do you and your SO fuss over any products?

DancerMomof2

Asked by DancerMomof2 at 11:15 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Charmin
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 11:31 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• omg yes! i dont care wat kind of toilet paper we buy as long as i have something to wipe my butt with im fine but my hubby has to have cottenel with aloe!! y i still dont know! our bed sheets have to b 400 thread count or higher or my hubby wont sleep on them! and im sure there is more i just cant think of any! but yes he is very high maintenance! lol
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 11:32 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• No, I go to the store so, naturally, I pick out what we use. Besides that DH and I aren't picky. We Angel Soft, and as long as the sheets and blankets are clean, he will use them. If he doesn't like it, he has to go to the store and get what he wants. He HATES shopping, so he will keep his mouth shut.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 11:49 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Yes, I don't think men realize that we are more sensitive to toilet paper than they are. Let them have a period one month and see how they feel. LOL! It really doesn't matter what you send them to get at the grocery store, they always come home with the wrong things. I just learn to do it myself.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:43 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• i think men would wipe there butt with bricks if they had to there cave men they dont care !!! lol
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 1:49 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Yes, we do. Toilet paper's not one of them though. We have a septic tank, so I have to use septic safe toilet tissue.

But when it comes to bacon, green beans, coffee, etc., we sometimes go "round 'n round". I shop by price, mostly and he shops by brand.
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 6:27 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• No, I don't like to shop, so I can't complain.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 11:28 AM on Dec. 22, 2010