I have really good kids but they still stress me out. What about you guys?

I am often stressed by them. Not sure if it's their energy (boys), that I'm impatient or too old (40) but even decorating cookies isn't fun. It's a sticky, ugly mess. They are SO good, well mannered, do as I say. I think I'm asking for the moon but sometimes I can't deal with all the noise, questions, energy. It's ENDLESS.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• i thought moms and stress went together llol x
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:51 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I know how you feel. I feel the same sometimes and i am only 22 and at times I could just pull my hair out. but then the boys go to their dads for the weekend and I get a few days rejuevenated and begin missing them. So maybe you just need a break. See if there is a mommy's day out group in your area alot of churches here will host them. GL. Hope this helps.
    iluvmymomasboys

Answer by iluvmymomasboys at 11:25 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I feel the same way with my one boy and I couldn't imagine boys, (plural) lol. He is an only child and that does make it a little difficult because he really does cling to me somedays. Also, we are in the process of having him evaluated for ADHD. He seems as though he is always running on a motor. So I understand where you are coming from with the constant questions and noises,etc. My son is pretty good too and very loving but he can get distracted very easily so it is a constant effort to keep him focused on the things he needs to get done. I do love him though, but he is our one and only. I don't have it in me to devote that kind of energy to yet another child, that is for sure!
    1bizzymommy

Answer by 1bizzymommy at 11:44 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• It sounds like you need a girls night out. See if someone can watch the kids one night and go out and have some fun. Boys are usually very active in the first place and they can test your patience. I know the feeling very well.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:40 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Thanks girls. : )
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:53 AM on Dec. 22, 2010