I feel so bummed right now...

Not for any particular reason. I'm just in a funk. For example, I had to run to the mall & the grocery store tonight. I called my husband between errands and asked him how the baby was doing. This was at about 9:15 pm. He said the baby is asleep. I started crying because I didn't get to nurse him to sleep tonight.

I just feel run down and worn out. I'm sure I'm not alone. Who's with me?

Vix920

Asked by Vix920 at 11:31 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Health

• It's the holidays, one of the most stressful times of the year. Many are bummed out, sick and tired of being sick and tired and feeling like being beamed up by the Starship Enterprise wouldn't be enough. Just think in a few days you will have a new year, things will begin to slow down and you can wrap your arms around that bundle of joy without all this stuff. When you get really stressed, take about 2-3 minutes and think about three things you are really grateful for...then ask yourself, which is more important, the stress or the things you are grateful for....stress is a temporary inconvenience that we give way too much acknowledgment to...it's a lot like fear, you know
    FEAR False Evidence Appearing Real...stress can hurt, harm and disrupt your life...if you let it...don't.

Bookmark this page and read it at the end of each stressful day so you know...this too will pass! Have a wonderful Christmas and prosperous New Year.
    cookingwdenay

Answer by cookingwdenay at 11:46 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• To much stress~~Make sure to take some time out for "you"
    Carolannie

Answer by Carolannie at 12:19 AM on Dec. 22, 2010