Have u ever had a STD or STI as its called now adult content

Have you ever had a STD or as its called STI now ?are you cured now and what was it?

I admit i have chylomidia now but am getting it treated, my husband is also getting treated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Health

• I have never had one personally but if you n hubby have it then i always heard someone been sleeping around!
    Anonymous

• I thought I had herpes once. It was the longest 2 weeks of my life waiting for their results. If you come up negative they do another test just to be sure and it seemed like forever. I was devestated and I immediately called the 2 most recent guys that I had slept with and told them....then my results came back negative and as much as I was embarrassed for telling them I had herpes when I didn't actually have it I am glad I did. If I did end up having it and they slept wiht someone else I would have felt soooo bad! I had changed soaps and it gave me a little rash. It's scary. It like took over my life, it was all I could think about!!
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 11:35 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• no he and i have not slept around we got married but never got tested and we found out because im preg and we found out one of us had it before but no we dont cheat i am 100% positive of that
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:36 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• honey he cheated.....how long have you been with him....get married recently? its not something that can stick around for a while and not one of u knew u had it really now open your eyes!
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 11:39 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• you have no right to say he did, did u know u can have it but it could have no symptoms its called the silent desease for a reason we have been married for about 7 months and never got tested untill i got preg and found out so no he didnt cheat i know he didnt because i know my husband and what he does
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:43 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• You are totally correct saying you can have it and not have symptoms. Thank goodness you guys found out now. Pelvic inflammatory Disease and spontaneous abortions due to an unknown untreated STI is horrible. I hope everything goes ok for you!!! GL Dont let these ladies get to ya.
    babyboyzz

Answer by babyboyzz at 11:48 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I have HIV. I see a doctor every 4 months. And I have had it 15 years, and I am more physically fit than the average person. I used to tell everyone I had it, but soon figured out just because a guy talks to me doesn't mean I have to tell him a thing if I don't like him back.
    I am now married and doing great health wise. I was actually feared at my arent's house! And my Hubby who has what I have has taken care of me as I do him.
    I have had a healthy HIV "negative" daughter also. So I do pretty much everything that most people do except work, I have money.
    Anonymous

• Mama2my2boys, actually it can lie dormant with little to no symptoms for an extended period of time, there are lots of women who find out that they have had it for years without knowing-not every case presents itself in the same way.

OP if you trust hubby then that is all that matters, and to answer your original question, no I have never had an STD
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 11:55 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I was told i am HIV neg but found out i have chylm.. a few weeks later so after i get this treated 100% and my husband treated 100% we r both going to get tested again for everything it scares me i have a sti but it had made me aware that i have something and i didnt even know so i can only imagine how many people may have something but they dont get tested. This has def impacted my life id say for the better in a weird way
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:56 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Good luck with the baby and ur sti, just an fyi for future reference, when u ask a question who knows what kind of answers u might get, good or bad!
    StressedOut107

Answer by StressedOut107 at 12:50 AM on Dec. 22, 2010