i was just watching oprah there is this guy with 4 wifes..... =o **vent**

lol yes you heared it wright 1 guy with 4 wifes ( i dont normaly watch oprah but it just came on t.v and omg) thats ssooo horable and im so discusted to hear such a thing, i would NOT share my man with no other woman NO WAY.... anyways they all live with eachother as a family they have one big house and they have there own kitchens and bedrooms and stuff its just all atached in one big house. they wifes call themselves more or less sisters or something i forget but all together the man has 13 or 16 children.... they are so happy as a family like that!! they really are and i heared that some of the ladies that he married arent leagly married i hope that makes since but... eww stuff that for a joke so what do you lades think about this???? personnaly its so discracefull and pretty well discusting....

Lisa_7777

Asked by Lisa_7777 at 11:34 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• How funny, can I get 4 hubby's. Just kidding!
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 11:39 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I think as long as everyone involved consents and is of a legal age they have the right to live however they please.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:39 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I think it is something that works for some people and I can actually see some good points in it...ultimately though I don't think I could share like that so it wouldn't work in my world.

If the women involved are there willingly,and they are not doing anything fraudulant for money or assistance, then I have no issue with it
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:40 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• There is a show called Big Love, never saw it, about this "family". They try to say it is part of the Mormon religion, NOT TRUE, and they use that as their excuse to do what they do. They man has 12 biological children and 3 step. Apparently, they are being investigated by the Utah police after their show aired. I hope they all go to jail.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 11:41 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Polygamy is illegal and a felony in the state of Utah.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 11:42 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• polygamy
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:42 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• If thats what works for them than let it be. I would never go for it though. I saw the show sister wives come out and it makes me wonder if there is a woman out there with 4 husbands???
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 11:45 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• It's ridiculous. Did you see the part where one of the wives asked the guy if he would care if she went on a date with another man? He was totally against it. But in reality, they are all consenting adults. So as long as they're not hurting anyone or messing up their children's minds, I don't really see a huge problem. It's just very different from what America is used to. But it's supposed to be a free country right?
    Kelli1012

Answer by Kelli1012 at 11:46 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• You know what's insane...he can have all the wives he wants but the women can only have him.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 11:54 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• well my problem is that i would never share my husband and that i dont know how the ladies think its ok to have 4 wifes like seriously hoe the heck could you share your husband???? yuck just amagineing his privite part in each one of the lades yea.... and then it comes to the point on where its your turn to have sexual moments its just a total turn off for me like seriously i could never share my husband ... i guess the sl**s out there dont care sorry about the language and tmi but hmm
    Lisa_7777

Comment by Lisa_7777 (original poster) at 12:33 AM on Dec. 22, 2010