Secret Santa gift for a High School kid...

I am participating in the Secret Santa thing at the High School I work in, and I am always stumped as to what to get for my Secret Santa. Help... I am looking for new ideas... do you have any?!?! LOL Thank you!! (we have a $15 limit)

EDIT: This is a student council thing... the kids can opt in, then they get to pick a teachers/staff member to give gifts to for 3 days (not to total more then $15).  On the last day we give them our gift and that's when we get to find out the identity of our Secret Santa! ;o)  

Crafty26

Asked by Crafty26 at 11:46 PM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Holidays

• gift cards would work
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 10:38 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• A gift card to mcdonalds or subway, itunes. at jcpenney you can get a zip up hoodie for 10 bucks.
    If its a girl
    A purse from walmart or target, sterling silver necklice, smelly lotion, a $15 gift card is always good.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 11:50 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• itunes card?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:52 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• holding giftshmm, with it being $15 I would get a Walmart or Target gift card. That way the person has a multitude of items to choose from

beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:09 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• At Old Navy I saw this cute sweatshirt that has head phone attached for 15 what kid doesn't like music.
    preciouschild

Answer by preciouschild at 12:22 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Yeah, I did the itunes card a few years ago... I thought anything for food was good too... great ideas so far Ladies... thank you!!

Crafty26

Comment by Crafty26 (original poster) at 1:36 AM on Dec. 22, 2010