how do you interest your teen to help you in some household chores???

neng999

Asked by neng999 at 12:50 AM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• money and threats
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 12:52 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• If a mom here tells you that there is ANY way plz let me know because Im already 34 and still not interested in household chores
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 1:23 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• LMBO @ "interest"

Hell I just tell them to do it.... I really dont care if they are interested in doing it.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 1:29 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• mine have no interest in doing them they just do it...I have never had to argue or remind them of their chores...
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 10:42 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• Teens are not interested in chores. However, chores are a responsibility that should start when they are small (we started at three).

Answer by rkoloms at 6:40 PM on Dec. 25, 2010

• All 3 of my kids are expected to do chores around the house. They switch off on what chores they do everyother week. We have a list that they can reference if they need to, but most of the time it just gets done. My kids have always had to do some type of chore. They live here too, they help with the daily chores.
    BlueEyedMama727

Answer by BlueEyedMama727 at 9:34 PM on Dec. 28, 2010