do you exercise everyday????

neng999

Asked by neng999 at 12:54 AM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Every day isn't really safe. I exercise 5 days a week or so, in some form. I have hard days and easy days. I go hard probably 3-4 days a week, and easy for 2. I'm in the process of losing weight.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:57 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• It depends. Some weeks I exercise 4-5 days a week and then other weeks I only exercise 1 day out of the whole week. I've tried all different sorts of workouts and i'm trying to keep it fun for myself b/c i feel like when i obsess over how many calories i'm burning and trying to get in that perfect workout I don't loose the weight b/c I'm stressing over it and not letting my body do what it should.
    Parkers_Mommy8

Answer by Parkers_Mommy8 at 1:01 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I can honestly say NO. . . but I did just start a new exercise routine today. . . Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri. for three weeks and then the routine is scheduled to change. . . I am so pumped by it. :) I usually stick to my Yoga routines, but since it is cold and getting too cold for me (I usually do a lot outside and all) I decided I needed something to keep me moving through the cold too. . . :)
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 1:14 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• no
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:26 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Most weeks I do 5 days. 3 on, 1 off, then 2 on, 1 off.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:49 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Try to, lol.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:37 AM on Jan. 5, 2011