Do you try to live a healthy lifestyle?

or do you eat whatever you want and not exercise? Do you exercise sporadically? Do you think you should exercise more, but lack the motivation or time?

musicpisces

Asked by musicpisces at 1:14 AM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I'm a Beachbody Coach, so exercise & eating healthy is my business, so I do eat healthy most of the time, but I don't deprive myself either. If I want a burger or pizza, I have it .. but only a small burger or 1 slice of pizza and not that often. And I workout a minimum of 5 days a week.

I used to lack motivation and time, but pushed myself to do it until it became routine. Now, I can't imagine NOT doing my workouts, it's just as much a part of my day as getting dressed or brushing my teeth.
    TeamJacobsCoach

Answer by TeamJacobsCoach at 12:04 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• i eat healthy most of the time but i have my times when i eat bad. i love to exercise but i havent been able to afford a membership since october but i finally started working again & am starting back at the gym tommoro now that i can afford it.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:23 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• i really would love to eat healthy as much as i would like to but it really hard now that is holiday but i'm trying....lol
    neng999

Answer by neng999 at 1:15 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I am very cautious about what I eat and what my family eats. . . And we only eat organics. . . as far as exercise. . . I would say it is more sporadic than I would like and I know I/we can do more. . . so I am super pumped to say I started a new exercise routine today. . . YAY! and I am going to get my DD to do it with me. . . :) But yes I soooo need motivation!
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 1:17 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• yes
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:25 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Currently eating a healthy diet. And not lack exercise, because I want to lost 80 lbs
    brieri

Answer by brieri at 2:49 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• depends on my frame of mind at the time
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 12:33 AM on Dec. 24, 2010