Is there anyone going through Divorce on here ?

Me and my husband are going through divorce , We now live in 2 different states .... Its been awhile now and its emotionally and mentally draining .... He wont sign the papers and we have the poorest communication ... We also have 2 children from the marriage ... Why do some men have to be so stubborn and full of pride ? ... But anyway ... He has wanted to come down here and visit me and to have well Sex OF COURSE and to see what blossoms from that but get this hes like long distance is great .... We have been seperated almost 2 years and he makes no effort to have the marriage in my opinion and its frustrating to say the least , All i wanna do is move on with my life and find someone whos gonna treat me right .... I had tryed to exert all options with him ( counseling , talking to him everything ) and nothing seemed to work ... He wants everything on his time and when he wants to do it . It seems .. He says he loves me and cares about what happens to me ... But cut me off the insurance in the midst of going to the doctor for my depression and anxiety ( How nice of him I know ! ) Over the course of our marriage he was addicted to porn and talked to other women online and we never seemed to be able to communicate because he always wanted to be on the computer and no real sense of actually being a husband and what not .... Well after 4 years of marriage I had an affair from dealing with the neglect from him not being there for me emotionally and mentally I felt trapped ( i know it was wrong and not the best decision in the world ) But like i said i had exerted all options to try and get through to him what was wrong and what needed to be changed and nothing seemed to change ...........

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Try taking him to divorce court they will help you just tell them what you said here and tell them how he only trying to use you and not trying to let you move on and your suffering from it ... Good luck :) all men sucks untill you find the right one love
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 1:32 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Well i have filed for divorce down here it is just taking a bit of time and the judge will sign off he doesnt do anything but its just everything in between that is tedious like him giving away our kids bedroom furniture and what not without consulting me .... Loosing a storage with all our furniture in it did not even consult me on that Like i said we live in 2 different states and I did not have the means to take stuff with me at the time that i left ... It has just been so tedious between us .... The last 2 income taxes he filed married filing jointly used my name and my social without even consulting me and did not want to give me half until the 2nd years hes like i will give you $400 but i want money for storage fees and what not ,, I was like huh you never consulted me on any of that and its like all of a sudden you want money ya know ... But like i said its all just tedious and i do not have the money to pay for a lawye
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:42 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• He sounds very selfish and doesn't sound like he truly loves you at all, he's just using you. Go get the divorce yourself and the court will serve him with papers. In certain situations, this could be considered abandonment. You deserve much better and so do your kids.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 8:07 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• just get the judge to sign off on your divorce and as for the income taxes you can get him for fraud.....fill your own return (without him on it) and when the come back and say he filled with you on it explain the situation and tell them what you told us.....the other thing you can do is gett a new SS # because of his using your falsely.......
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:38 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Hopefully you still don't consider having sex with him. Get yourself together and move on.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 10:47 AM on Dec. 22, 2010