Im 5 months and today I was talking to my baby daddy on the phone and he told me he has a girlfriend, I was so speechless then I asked where those this leave us and he said that he doesnt care about our baby boy anymore and me. That just broke my heart and hes going to be spending christmas with me and my entire family .... help :(

jenral116

Asked by jenral116 at 1:26 AM on Dec. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• I'm so sorry you're going through this.

I don't have any advise - but I do doubt he would be spending Christmas with me.

Best of luck to you, hun
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 1:36 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• We need more info on what you need help with. I can say this though, boys are boys and you need this boy out of your life. He doesn't deserve you or your baby.
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 1:37 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I don't think he will be on that date with your family but he does not deserve it and he will pay for what he is doing to you, one way or another. And if he shows up like nothing happened slam the door on his face!
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 1:43 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I'd go threw the process to get child support and not have anything more to do with him.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 1:54 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Just feel all of the betrayal, abandonment, anger now, because when you have that baby you don't want to be suckered in to giving him another chance. If you feel it all now, you will not want to feel it ever again. Make sure your family knows you are upset and that you will need their support.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:58 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• This might be his way out, but it needs to be your way out too. 2murphy is right, get the support and be done with this one. He is a bad apple...sorry.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 1:58 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• you should UNinvite him. tell your family and i'm sure they will help you kick him out. seriously, that's so messed up.
    MamaSince2005

Answer by MamaSince2005 at 2:05 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I agree with everyone so far. Get child support and he doesn't deserve you or that precious angel! Focus on that baby and i wouldn't let him any where near my christmas. Just sayin! So sorry he has done this to you. Boy there are some real keepers out there huh! blaaahhh
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 2:05 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• i was with this guy thought he was the greatest guy in the world he was always there for me! helping me out if i needed anything he was always there sometimes it wasent even about the money it was the fact that he was always there! when he found out i was preg he was happy for the first 2 days then told me to have an abortion. i said no he got pissed off told me it was a decision from both so for me to quit thinking just about me and count him too i was still saying no to the abortion he wanted to hit me in my stomach that broke my heart i thought he was a great responsible guy but now he left me alone on this he already hooking up with girls! sometimes girl we think we had found the right guy when not even at the end every guy end up showing their true colors! so i think you should forget about him! and just focus on the baby he dont deserve you or the baby! dont be sad or cry over a guy like that. not worth it
    jess410

Answer by jess410 at 2:14 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• this is really sad but hun you should just let him know that christmas is out of the picture you don't need to have any more heart acke even come to the holidays and if he doesn't want nothing to do with you or the baby then that is his lose not yours.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 2:33 AM on Dec. 22, 2010