ur relationship with your mother

How is your relationship with your mother?
Mine is horrible she is a compulsive liar, theft, and she is always telling people things about me and my kids that arent true!

premiemom18

Asked by premiemom18 at 2:00 AM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• My mom is a liar as well, she's a condescending hateful woman who has been completely detached from me from the day I was born. As for my two sisters, they are her pride and joy. I guess that's what I get for being born while she was 18 years old and she's resented me ever since

onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 2:07 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I'm really sorry to hear this. Hopefully you will be totally different.
    My Mom has her faults but in raising four girls, I don't fault her. I'm surprised she's sane. We talk often and we love each other. She's always been there, give sound advice and has been loving and giving. Is she selfish, yes. So am I!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 2:02 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My mother and I have rebuilt our relationship. I was placed in foster care at the age of 16. Now she and I talk everyday and spend time together. I love her very much and she has changes so much. I am thankful to God that he has changed her and that I have my mom back.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 2:05 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• my mom always talking bad about me with the family when my cousins are worst and i always help her out but she never appreciate a thing i do for her im preg and wanna move out so bad! I cant say i wanna stop talking to her cuz still she's my mom but sometimes im wonder why she so mean to me but she loves my brothers and sisters more than me!
    jess410

Answer by jess410 at 2:07 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My mom isn't perfect, but we're pretty close. The hardest thing right now is the major rift between her and DH. He doesn't know her like I do, and he didn't know her 5 years ago when she was a completely different person, corporate executive for a bank, making six figures. He just knows her as broke, hippy dippy MIL. They are such different people, and don't see eye to eye on much, and I get stuck in the middle. Kind of sucks, but I deal with it.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:17 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• We have our differences but we are still very close. We have even been through times where we didn't even speak to one another, or look at one another, but we worked it out and continue to work it out
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:20 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Great. But because of the situation don't give her any details of anything of importance to speak on and keep praying that GOD will Heal her from the negative energy so she will be positive it's a progress nothing going to happen overnight so be patient and continue to love her an not to feed into whatever she saids negative try to say something positive.
    DARKCHILD

Answer by DARKCHILD at 3:49 AM on Dec. 22, 2010