Special Needs

My daughter has special needs and i hate when ppl ask o what happened o whats wrong with her or awww how old is she... listen you dont care about her when you leave she will be the last thing on your mind so please stop starring stop asking an stop trying to be noisey! Anyone have the same feelings?

premiemom18

Asked by premiemom18 at 2:08 AM on Dec. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• OH GOD YES! My three kids have special needs, some not as obvious as the others. It is frustrating at times but more frustrating to me when they don't ask and instead stare. But from the words of my 9 yr old son with severe tourette's............if we don't teach them they won't know.......... God i luv that smart kid! I am gonna go steal some kisses him and go to bed!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 2:13 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Oh YES! My daughter has epilepsy and that cause her a speech delay, she talks normally now but when she was a little bit younger she used to point and just said ma. ma. ma. ma. It was frustrating for me when a stranger turned around to say something like use your words hunny! Damm it mind your own F*^& business
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 2:24 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• oh yeah i hate it when ppl do that... my son doesn't have special needs but he does have needs like most children... and i know that there are those who care and may be concerned but in reality it's not there buisness.... i just really don't like having to explain myself...
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 2:25 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My daughter was born with a hematoma that grew large under her eye and people would be like oh did she fall? who hit her. One lady in a toy store (which we went to just to pick out her birthday gift.) told her oh dont worry hun youll be old enuff for makeup soon. im like wtf lady. shes 2!!
    VERONICAS_MOM

Answer by VERONICAS_MOM at 3:16 AM on Dec. 22, 2010