Teen mom 2?

Ahhhhhhh just watched the sneaky peaky I can't wait!!! lol just about jizzed in my pants and already bawled lol. January 11th is just to far away for me! anyone else with me?

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 2:22 AM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Entertainment

• i can't stand that show
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 2:27 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• i luv it!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 2:29 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Personally I can't understand why a teenage girl would want to "brag" to the whole country that she got pregnant. I was 19 and still ashamed for the first couple months.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 2:49 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I think they are in it for the money which I don't blame them! I do watch it but some of the girls make real fools out of themselves.
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 10:54 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I don't remember most of those girls. I guess they were really unmemorable. Hopefully, Teen Mom 2 won't be.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:17 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Putting this shame-fest on t.v. is just sending the message that geting pregnant not only gets you attention but u actually get paid for it. Top earned "reality stars" of 2010 says that the teen moms are #10. WTF? Money+Irresposibility+Fame+a child = a pretty messed up kid.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 12:21 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• They gotta make it somehow at least their trying and hey get famous at the same time
    Heidikans

Comment by Heidikans (original poster) at 12:26 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I'm just glad that pig of a mother Amber is in jail finally. She is a disgrace and she needs help...professional help. Well what do u expect from white trash...sorry too honest?
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 5:02 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• hahahaha no Bugzmomma so totally true I can't STAND Amber! I didn't know she was in jail though lol I'm outta the loop
    Heidikans

Comment by Heidikans (original poster) at 5:08 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Bugszmomma - I agree Amber needs help. She's crazy!
    jillrebecca3

Answer by jillrebecca3 at 1:42 AM on Dec. 23, 2010