Do you ever wish a person wouldn't answer a question if they didn't like the topic? i mean they are just gonna complain or be mean anyway!

Asked by harris4 at 2:31 AM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes!! I think even if you don't agree with the person or question, and you do decide to answer it, you can give your honest opinion and not be mean about it. If you can't do that... why not just ignore it?? :)

Answer by young-not-dumb at 2:43 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• yes, every one asks some ques. because they need advice. If u don't have any just leave it there & then. why to make the other one guilty

Answer by A11 at 2:46 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• some times i poste a Qstn just for fun but some took it so seriuslyyyyyyyyyy ... and pust some stupid comments and i sont like that at all

Answer by caramelH at 4:02 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• yes

Answer by san78 at 6:37 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Yeah sometimes, unless it's a debate question.

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:14 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• yes

Answer by honesty33 at 8:50 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• everyone is entittled to their opinion but some people push it too far,i think......
    when i post a question,im hoping to get an honest answer from people who can help me or give me good advice or just be supportive....
    i dont want people answering my questions with a mean answer,or a mean my parents and im sure most of yall's parents used to say: if you cant say anything nice,dont say nothing at all!!

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 2:08 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Yes! If you don't like the question, then don't answer it. If someone is asking an open-ended question, looking for any and all opinions, fine. But I've seen sooo many posts that clearly were designed just to be mean or start an argument.

Answer by sweetpotato418 at 5:13 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Unless it is a debate.

Answer by LiLJeni at 11:17 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Sometimes, but I agree with LilJeni: if it's a debate, then it's expected.

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:16 AM on Dec. 23, 2010