while giving bath to my 6month old,i had added few drops of almond oil to the mug of water and some water with almond went into his mouth is it safe....i mean almond oil

is almond oil safe for 6 months old if it went into his mouth by mistake.it was just few drops

naira768

Asked by naira768 at 4:07 AM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It will be fine as long as he isn't allergic. You should know right away if he is with tree nuts because his mouth most likely will start swelling up quickly and he will have hives.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:11 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• The only food I know of that is fatal to infants under 12 months of age because of it's ingredients is honey.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:12 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• It's ok I believe, as long as there are no allergies, but you'd have known already if baby were having a reaction.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 9:17 AM on Dec. 22, 2010