When you go to bed each night...

Does dh/so have to be a certain way in order for you to fall asleep? Like I have to have dh on my right side always because he is on the side with the window and we both have to be lying on our left sides with dh's arm completely over my collar bone. lol it's that specific. If I come to bed later than him and he is flopped around on his back, right side, stomach etc, I WILL wake him up lol. We've been doing this for years. I've got him trained so well now that I just nudge him and he's half awake and I say"ahiem" and he robotically does it lol and has no memory of it the next day. I don't feel safe otherwise....

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 4:42 AM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• YES !!! DH has to be on his left side to sleep and i have to be on my right, LOL ... so our bootys touch everynite hee hee
    mistik75

Answer by mistik75 at 8:39 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• bumped
    ooohhh u just made me feeeling MISSING my HB .. coz im far from his tender arms and i still have 21 days more :'(

enjoy that ''robotic'' hugs lol
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 5:09 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• LOL, no sometimes we go to bed at the same time, sometimes he goes to bed before me or vise versa. If he goes to bed before me I sometimes have a harder time falling a sleep.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 6:31 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• No, I don't have to have my hubby a certain way. But I have to be facing the door for some reason. I feel safer that way. If I wake up in during the night, I will face the door before I go back to sleep.
    courtneyann29

Answer by courtneyann29 at 6:34 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• dh always has to face me b4 we sleep
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:35 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• That's cute. I toss and turn unless I am breastfeeding my dd.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 10:28 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• We do the same. We are usually always spooning with his arm over my side. We may roll over in the night but we almost always drift off in that position. I like that after all these years we still like to snuggle.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:52 AM on Dec. 22, 2010