I CANT STOP COUGHING!! :(

i have a cold..ive been takin advil cold and sinus..but holy moly, every 30 seconds i start coughing, and i cant get to sleep!! i dont have any buckleys, i dont have honey, i dont have any neo citran!! AAAAAAAAAH!!! anyone know anything else that works?? ive already tried gargling warm salt water...

alexis_06

Asked by alexis_06 at 4:45 AM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Health

• Have you tried a humidifier? Or turn on the shower and let the hot steam fill the bathroom and stand in there for about 10 minutes.

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:07 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• tis is all viral.......take plenty of fluids but shld b lukewarm,take vit c,thirdly take strepsil logenges of honey and ginger.uwill get well. take steam inhalations.if still not improving take azithromycin 500mg once aday orally for three days it will help.get well soon
    naira768

Answer by naira768 at 4:52 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Codine !!!!
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 4:57 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• You may have a sinus infection, in which case the only thing thats going to get rid of it is antibiotics. So sorry you're sick! I know how you feel. Been in the hospital and now on oxygen because I thought it would just go away. It scared my lungs. 24/7 on oxygen is no fun. Go see a Dr. or even a clinic to a Nurse Practicer. Hope this helps and you get well quickly! Merry Christmas
    WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 6:01 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Tea with honey & lemon (HOT TEA)
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:05 AM on Dec. 22, 2010