Can you still have period pain while pregnant?

Im 4days late, have period pain but knw periods

Asked by mystique159 at 6:27 AM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes you can.

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:39 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• yes, it is possible. I personally didn't but a friend of mine had hers.

Answer by SimplySybil at 9:34 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• yep!

Answer by courtneycra at 11:00 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• The day my period was supposed to start, I felt all day like my period was going to start any minute -- cramping, bloating, general icky feeling, all of it. It never showed, took a test the next day and was pregnant with my second. :)

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:43 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• All three times Ive been pregnant I felt this way for a few weeks. They started right around the time I was supposed to get my period, and then for a few weeks after that they continued. It was freaky at times since it felt like cramps, but Ive learned thats just how my body is

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 11:46 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• yep

Answer by dueweke_j at 5:25 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Thanx its day 7 and I haven't started yet,still have period like pain.I'm scared to take a test going to be a shock if I am cause my tubes are tied for 19mnths already,and if its negative I'm going to be confuse

Comment by mystique159 (original poster) at 9:53 AM on Dec. 25, 2010