What should I say to drama mama cousin?

She is blowing off me and my husband all because we did not participate in her son's magazine subsription funding. We have done this three other times with others and are so done with this. So now the cousin is blowing off phone calls, e-mails that my mil is telling me to relay messages about random addresses of family members etc. So I really would like to let her know by e-mail I am tired of being blown off over a magazine subscription and her artsy farsty way about fighting with everyone in the family including her mom, who by the way the cousin's husband is not speaking to because according to him she did not say goodbye to him when they abruptly ended their trip with and bailed out of the state and ran off by car after fighting.What should I say to her??Her snobbiness is just getting on my last nerve becasue she is acting like this with my husband.

mamacita69930

Asked by mamacita69930 at 6:39 AM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• I would just ignor her back. Be happy that this drama queen is off your heels.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:54 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• stay out of it. It sounds like a lot of drama to me.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 6:48 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Nothing you can say will make a difference. There are just some people who thrive on turmoil and the creation of it. I would ignore her behavior. If you see her, smile and be polite. That is all that is required.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:54 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Ignore her, it's the best thing to do.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 7:39 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I wouldnt even bother. I am sure you have better people in your life that appreciate u for being u. : D
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 7:39 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• How about just ignoring her and staying out of all the drama?
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 8:00 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I always feel as if I have to justify my actions with her. She is very high end sophisticated bringing us to Top Chef restaurants and I guess she expected compensation.We drove them to the city since they do not know Manhattan well and served drinks and dessert at home but I think she wanted more.
    mamacita69930

Comment by mamacita69930 (original poster) at 6:59 AM on Dec. 22, 2010