Does anyone else read the relationship questions to feel better about their lives?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yes, and I realize how great my life is. Reading about other husbands/SO, makes mine look like the cream of the crop.
    Alma_C

Answer by Alma_C at 9:16 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• yup that way i know im not the only one going through certain things and i dont have to ask it that way i can just read the answers
    mommadent

Answer by mommadent at 4:07 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Hmm...Sometimes, And Most of all women can relate to some of the things women are going thru, in their lives,....
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 4:14 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I read it and get really thankful. In the past I've had bad relationships that were ruined by cheating, but I've never been abused...hearing about it makes me know how lucky I am to not be worried about either anymore. I do think going though these things teaches you what you are and are not willing to accept in the future though.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 4:52 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• no. even though it is a funny thought. I have a good relationship. Some times when I do read things though it just makes me appreciate my man more. Seeing that there are some men who don't do half the crap my man does. At least I know that my husband loves me and is wanting to spend time with. He doesn't go to his friends or video games.
    jessicamelia83

Answer by jessicamelia83 at 5:14 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I peruse all the questions because I am bored, nosey, or wanting to get a BEST answer vote and enjoy the acknowledgment. I love to answer the questions because it's offering your 2 cents worth to people who wanna know!
    onlycathyo

Answer by onlycathyo at 5:30 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I feel bad for some of the posters in relationships. They really have messed of love lives. But I chalk it up to them being young and hope they figure it out before it's too late, for them to be in a happy relationship.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/48748

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:41 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• No I don't, Sometimes it breaks my heart to read some of the questions here because I have a good relationship with my hubby and it makes me realize that not everyone does..... I hate to see or hear of someone being in pain or going through a hard time. I try to avoid ones where a man has been cheating and stuff.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 5:46 PM on Nov. 9, 2008