if 2 home pregnancy test came up positive is their still a chance that it might be wrong and not be pregnant???

last Saturday i bought 2 home pregnancy test and they came positive , almost 3 weeks late on my period and i feel so sick  everything gets me sick and feels like i want to puke all the time so weak too..   is that mean im pregnant or could it be a chance that i might not be..  i just dont want to get all excited and then later on find out im not..  i bought the    e.p.t  test  and they both came  + |   the paper says thats positive...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 AM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Congrats!! I would say you are pregnant. If you still have doubts, call your doctor and he can confirm.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:52 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Those tests are really good nowadays.GL
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 7:18 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• you are pregnant!! YAY for you!! Go to your doctor for a complete exam and blood work but that EPT test is how I found out that I was pregnant!
    AingealsBabies

Answer by AingealsBabies at 7:30 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• False positives almost never happen. 2 in a row is pretty conclusive. Congratulations!
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 7:37 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I'd head to my doctor if I were you. False positives are not common unless you read the test after the alotted time frame.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:38 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• congrats!
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:43 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• You are pregnant. Congratulations
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:15 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Not really. Make an appointment with your OB, they will do a test too.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:29 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• after 3 weeks of a missed period chances are you pregnant, if your still unsure after all the test you took then call the doctor!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 10:59 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Unless the tests were somehow defective, the positives were real. "False positives" usually mean that you were pregnant and then an early miscarriage happened that was thought to be a period. And studies have shown that the sicker you feel, the less likely you are to have a miscarriage.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:45 AM on Dec. 22, 2010