Vaccinations. Picking and choosing.

In your opinion what vaccinations are necessary and which ones aren't really needed?

starbucks_mama

Asked by starbucks_mama at 4:06 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Health

• Your Child's Immunizations

Here's an overview of each vaccine recommended for kids, and a link to an immunization schedule that can help you make sure your child has all vaccinations ...
    kidshealth.org/parent/general/body/vaccine.html -

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:38 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I believe in Educate before you Vaccinate. What vax's are most imortant to you & your family are up to you. If you are wanting to learn more the easiest thing I can tell you is to join a few groups on CM that will help point you in the right direction.. Learning about vaccines can be very confusing. Its split. Your scared NOT to because What IF... But scared To give your kid the shot because well.. WHAT IF!
    I wish EVERYONE would research MORE MORE MORE into this stuff! Its very serious.. Dont just let ur dr. or the goverment, or the school, do what he wants with YOUR CHILD!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 1:16 AM on Nov. 10, 2008