A easy and yummy recipe?

I am looking for one of the best and easiest recipe for chicken. I really want to make a nummy dinner for my husband.
HELP?

leekim2004

Asked by leekim2004 at 4:07 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Food & Drink

• This is one I LOVE, total comfort food! ;)
    Preheat oven. (I can't remember the temp? hah! I believe it was 375.)
    Wrap bacon around chicken and secure w/toothpicks, and place in square pan.
    In a second bowl mix 1 can of cream of mushroom soup with half a cup of sour cream. (You can add more or less, if you want more sauce.) add some onion flakes. Stir, and pour on top of chicken. Bake for 45 mins, or until therm reaches right temp.
    While chicken is baking, boil water for pasta. Cook pasta according to directions.
    Serve chicken with pasta, and put extra sauce on the pasta.
    Soo yummy!!
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 4:12 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• oh, also, (I forgot because I'm always hungry so I never do this step ;) )
    You can take the pan out of the oven and preheat the broiler. Scoop the sauce out of the pan,and return chicken for a few minutes to brown the bacon.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 4:13 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I season my chicken breasts with onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, and italian seasoning, and then I dump on a bottle of italian dressing. Cook it at about 350 til its done. I make rice to go with it and the sauce from the pan is great over the rice. One word of warning though...light dressing is fine to use, but if you use fat free, it ends up tasting soapy for some reason.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 4:42 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Preheat cast iron skillet in 400F oven. Coat thawed boneless, skinless chicken breasts in a dressing of salt, pepper, olive oil, garlic, onion and dash lemon juice. Cook in uncovered cast iron skillet on top rack of oven until internal temp is 165F - about 10 minutes 1/2 inch thick. Top with remainder of dressing just before serving. The outside will crisp up and the inside will be very juicy.

I serve this with couscous and steamed veg, so it takes less than 20 min to prepare & cook the whole meal.

Also great with potatoes, pasta, rice or whatever starch you prefer.
    greenergypsy

Answer by greenergypsy at 5:12 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Any can of Cream style soup from Cambell's has a GREAT recipe for a Chicken bake. It's very tasty.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/48748

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:37 PM on Nov. 9, 2008