• In the Spotlight:

What book are you currently reading?

Alma_C

Asked by Alma_C at 4:11 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Eclipse. It's one of the books from the Twilight series and I just love them! Can't wait for the Twilight movie in 2 weeks!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:14 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Sex and the soul of a Woman
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 4:15 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Laurell K. Hamilton's Swallowing Darkness.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/48748

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:36 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I have several going right now... Son of a Witch...by Gregory MaGuire, also Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen, and Eve-Sex, Childbirth and Motherhood Thru the Ages by Petrina Brown
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 6:01 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I loved the Twilight Series...I'm looking forward to the movie too! I also loved Water for Elephants...a book I never would have picked up if I didn't see it recommended here, in the book group. Right now, I'm reading a book called The Shack. I read wonderful reviews and so far I am enjoying it very much. About the book.....
    http://www.amazon.com/Shack-William-P-Young/dp/0964729237
    good2me

Answer by good2me at 6:17 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• The Shack was awesome ! I bought a copy for my dad because I knew he'd enjoy it too.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:08 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I am currently reading " The Girlfriends' Guide to Getting Your Groove back" and rereading Mars and Venus in Touch.

Alma_C

Answer by Alma_C at 9:47 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I used to subscribe to a book club, they would send you the first couple of pages of a new book for a week. It was a lot to keep up with. They had several different categories to choose from.
    Alma_C

Answer by Alma_C at 9:49 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Daughter Of Fortune by Isabelle Allende
    Gretchen0122

Answer by Gretchen0122 at 1:51 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• "Foul Play" by Janet Evanovich. I read all of her books. I can't wait for the 15th in her Stephanie Plum series. They are funny (stupid funny) and I can't put them down.....
    Goodthings

Answer by Goodthings at 2:08 AM on Nov. 10, 2008