What does Your Hubby-S/O do that you find odd??

Well Hubbys are often Strange to begin with haha,

But lately...Hubby has been wanting to nibble on my toes,

I can't stand Slobberd toes,

Anyway what does your hubby do that you find Odd, You can like it or not like it,...Just explain what he does to make you raise an eyebrow,

LexsiesMommy

Asked by LexsiesMommy at 4:12 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• boy do i have a list..... he uses his socks as napkins....he uses the shower head as a water pick for his teeth.... the rubs the freezer door with his knuckles to make sure it's shut.... he sniffs the backs of his fingers FOR NO APPARENT REASON!!!!! he counts his toenail clippings when he is done cutting them.... he reads the checks that he writes to pay bills out loud... many of these things are so OCD.
    he is so annoying sometimes!!!!!
    alwms

Answer by alwms at 10:44 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Mine irons his boxers and socks.....but only the ones he wears with his uniform. The rest don't need to be ironed for some reason.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 4:18 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Theres a lot of strange things he does but one thing I can think of is he always microwaves his food but never eats it warm, he let it sit untill it's all cooled down. It's like what is the point of heating it up in the first place?
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 4:58 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Mine has this weird way of separating items at the grocery store. Since we just went food shopping today, it's fresh on my mind. When I take the stuff out of the shopping cart and put it on the check out thingy (the conveyor belt thing, idk what it's called), he watches over me and then rearranges stuff. Like all the boxed items go together, all the heavy stuff goes together, all the cold stuff - grouped together, etc. Then, God help the cashier if she doesn't bag his stuff the way it was. He will take a bag, open it and take something out, and search for the 'correct' bag. Okay, keeping the cold stuff together I can see. But he gets carried away. I've seen him snatch a can of corn out of the cashiers hand if it looks like it's heading toward the 'box stuff' bag. LOL. BTW, he's not mean or anything toward the cashier, he laughs himself. Like he knows it's a bit freakish.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 5:02 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• If I walk in on my hubby in the bathroom, he has his penis tucked in while he's crapping. He is on his laptop, and snacking on nuts. DISGUSTING!
    Anonymous

• My hubby likes to wipe ALL the counters and surfaces in the kitchen with disinfection wipes. He will do it at least once a day. I think he is a germaphobe. LOL

http://www.cafemom.com/group/48748

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:35 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Whenever he gets a hard on he'll grab it and sort of... well he bends it to one side, kind of like he's streching it. LOL, it's really cute but odd too!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 5:44 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• OR if he's horny he'll come up behind me, pull his pants down and just poke me over and over in the back with it. (he's really tall so it DOES hit my back LOL)
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 5:49 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• when i first met my hubby, i thought it was so funny that he used a brush, (a normal big brush), to brush his hair before he goes out. I mean, can you see in the picture how short his hair is? lol its practically a buzz cut.
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 6:12 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• CookieMom- My hubby does that EXACT thing too!!!!!!!!!!

Anon- That is a little disturbing, I mean the tucking of the penis...OK, but snacking on nuts on his laptop, GROSS! Are you sure he wasn't jerking off looking at something, pretending to poop!

AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:54 PM on Nov. 9, 2008