name all the games you can play while on a long car trip ....

ever heard of perdidle or / and perdunk ?

when you see a car with a headlite out its called a perdidle and you get a point, a perdunk is a car with a tail lite out and you get a point

mistik75

Asked by mistik75 at 8:04 AM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Cool. Never heard of those. We play I spy and license plates, getting a point for each different one.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:08 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I have heard of perdiddle, but we called it badiddle.
    slugbug, who am i, what am i, it might be, name that tune, oh my, there used to be so many.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:08 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• We used to play this game 'beaver' when you saw a station wagon you said beaver and the color of the car. My dad always won cause he was driving, but it kept us calm driving to Wilkes Barre, Pa to visit family.
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 8:09 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• We used to play punch buggy till my son got to old to punch.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 8:12 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Rubberneckers- card game and you have to find whatever is on the card, car with 7 bumper stickers, basketball hoop and 5 extra points for someone playing, ambulance, station wagon, etc. Really fun and the grandkids love it and also want to know when the next road trip will be. Great game for all ages! The more the merrier but DH and I always played driving to TX to see family.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 8:27 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• The alphabet game. You have to find words on billboards that start with "A" then "B", etc.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 8:42 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Mad Libs!
    LoveMyKids0203

Answer by LoveMyKids0203 at 8:48 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• we play the alphabet game and the license plate game..you have to see who get the farthest license plate from where you live. I also make word searches for the kids. I make a list of words they have to find while we are driving and once they find them they cross them off their list.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:48 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• We play the alphabet game.
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 9:32 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• eye spy...but there are a lot of travle size games too... even for cars
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 10:06 AM on Dec. 22, 2010