How many books have you read in one year?

A friend made a goal to read 100 books in one year. I am thinking about giving it a try. Have you ever done it?

chris219

Asked by chris219 at 8:07 AM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i have read about 200 this year :)
    i now have a spending limit on the kindle, lol.
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 8:23 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I belong to a group called Cafemom Bookaholics and did several challenges last year. One was read a book set in every state, one was Alphabet for the titles, another was alphabet for the authors, one was set a number goal. I set 50, finished that in June, so set another and finished my one hundred last week!
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:11 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I read 3 books a week. So over the year. It adds up. Books have become my addiction.
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 8:08 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I used to read 2-3 a week, til I discovered cafe mom. Now it's more like 2or 3 a year.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 8:11 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• i read a book a week..that is my relax time ...love reading..:)
    honesty33

Answer by honesty33 at 8:36 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• yes, but its also makes it more expensive since im not going into a store and handing them cash, its all electronic, but my kindle goes everywhere with me. so when i am sitting the car waiting to pick my girls up i read, or the doctors, i even took it on vacation.
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 8:46 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I read all the time so I'm sure that I have hit the 100 in a year mark. Now, if we are including the books I read to go along with all of our homeschooling, I would probably come in with at least 500 in a year. I write a lot of the unit studies we use and I use a lot of books to do that. I utilize the public library though, so it's all free. (c:

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:00 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Just got a Kindle - it's my new addiction! I will be reading so much more than before.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 9:03 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I bet I read 3-4 books a week, so I'm well up over 100 in a year.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:12 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• consifering if im into a book i can finish it in around a day.. yeah i think i can handle that........

i average atleast 5 a week usually......
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 9:14 AM on Dec. 22, 2010