What is the one thing you miss pre-children?

Alma_C

Asked by Alma_C at 4:13 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• The one thing I miss pre-children is just getting up and and leaving whenever. With kids you have to get them ready and everything so that you can go out somewhere. Sounds silly, but I miss that and sleeping whenever I want. LOL
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 4:18 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Ignorance was bliss....................
    Anonymous

• Having a Clean house and everything put away and everything in it's place and staying that way. LOLOL

http://www.cafemom.com/group/48748

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:31 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Befor baby and after baby.........I liked both.
    It's the "teenage" stage, I'm beginning to HATE!!....
    (with a passion)
    comalita

Answer by comalita at 5:38 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I miss going out and about as i please..If i didnt eat that day oh well iwas busy..Clean house..Clean car..
    Anonymous

• alot of things. doesn't that sound terrible? but honestly, i really do miss alot of the things like a clean house all the time, having nice clothes and just going out whenever i wanted with whoever i wanted to do whatever i wanted for as long as i wanted. i had an old woman tell me when i was pregnant the first time " i would never remember what my life was like before kids. " well..she lied. i remember very well what my life was like!
    JumpingHoops

Answer by JumpingHoops at 9:14 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I love my children. I miss going to the gym. I was a gym rat, nothing like having all those endorphins going through your body and feeling so good. I will soon have three small babies under 3, come Jan. Finding me time will be hard, but I will cherish every moment. Like the song goes, "you're going to miss this"
    Alma_C

Answer by Alma_C at 9:31 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Since this is the craft section, I miss being able to complete a project in a timely manner. With two kids under 2 it's almost impossible to knit or crochet anything like I used to...
    roxy85

Answer by roxy85 at 4:40 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I cant tell you how many things I miss. But one would be my Belly. but then again I have two awesome hansome little boys to show for it.
    AbbeyKAy

Answer by AbbeyKAy at 9:53 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Unlimited knitting time or sewing time
    but i wouldn't trade the munchkins for anything even waking up at 2 in the morning just cuz i dreamed up a great new knitting project (yep that had become a common thing before pregnancy)
    r2mommy

Answer by r2mommy at 5:34 PM on Nov. 10, 2008