How often do you clean out your purse?

What unusual things have you found there? I just cleaned out mine, and I found a bunch of receipts from Christmas shopping, expired coupons, and a hair tie-my hair is very short.

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 8:25 AM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I clean mine out when I can no longer find anything anymore - like my cellphone. It drives me completely crazy when I can't find my cellphone! I usually have tons of receipts, lipsticks and change - lots and lots of change. This last time I found wax for my son's braces - I'd been looking for that for ages. Amazing the things you find.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 8:55 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• About once a week because I have a small purse and I barely keep anything in there. Now, my diaper bag, that's a different story. I'm sure my 6 month old has outgrown the 0-3 month extra clothes I have in there for her.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 8:28 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I found a ketchup and jelly packet in mine LOL I work at a restaurant and the girls like to prank a little. When I laughed to them about it they said they did it over a month ago! So I basically clean it out when I get ambitious to do so
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:31 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Maybe three times a year. I usually find a bunch of receipts, tums that fell out of the roll, gum with the wrapper off, lip balm with the cap off, loose change, and crud—lots of crud.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:33 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Oh my this reminds me I have to do this. I do it when my purse gets really heavy, I carry a big one, and I have founds numerous objects in there. Crackers, old gum, tic tac, very old receipts, expired coupons, I once found a peanut and butter jelly sandwich I had forgotten I had there.

Answer by older at 8:39 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• About every 6 months. It really is nice to have a clean, organized purse.

Answer by Bmat at 8:40 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• When it gets junked up.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:50 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I have to clean this one out every other week or so. I have a small purse and a big wallet so if I get too much extra stuff in there it all falls out when I pull out my wallet. I have a bigger one that I would love to be using, but haven't found it since we moved. )c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:49 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• once or twice a month.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 8:50 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• every month or so, usually
    elwalters77

Answer by elwalters77 at 9:07 AM on Dec. 22, 2010