my son is getting baptize next month and i don't know where to have the party and what games we should have there

my other 2 sons parties we had fun, i don't know what games top play and how can i make the people show up and enjoy themselves

nicolaza27

Asked by nicolaza27 at 4:27 PM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Well i havent done a baptisim for my daughter. We dedicated her...but there was no party.

You might just make it a regular party for afterwards. Or you could prolly go to a local christian store and get some games.. They used to sell that kind of stuff
    Anonymous

• I recently had my daughter baptized and we just had a cookout.
    Bought a few outdoor things for the kids to play with. It was a nice day!! Hope yours goes well.
    maddysmommy907

Answer by maddysmommy907 at 11:51 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• how old is ure child?? if he's a baby....how many sins has he commited for u to be baptizing him already?
    Anonymous