Doess a 3 day major headache warrent a call to the doc?

I have been drinking water but possibly not enough and i am sure that's what the doc will prob tell me but my husband disagrees. He says no one should have a bad headache for three straight days. What do you think?

It could also be a sinus thing.....no mucus but can't breath at night

Ethans_Ma

Asked by Ethans_Ma at 9:39 AM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You should get a checkup or at least call and ask about it. GL
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:43 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Could be your blood pressure. Call and see what they say.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:50 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Take some Suedefed. If that doesn't clear it up within a couple of hours then you should call your doctor. It could be any number of things from needing glasses to blood pressure.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:56 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• i would call your doctor! Better to be safe than sorry!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 10:53 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• better safe than sorry! Are you having blurred vision? that would be a big indication of blood pressure problems, but that doesn't happen all the time. How does your neck feel? Does it hurt? I've learned I have severe problems with my neck, I had a headache for five years straight, not exaggerating either, it was always there, then I learned I had problems with my neck, I go to a chiropractor and its all fixed now!! When you're pregnant everything has a tendency to swell and you can get extra fluid in your joints, and if you have that extra fluid in your neck, and then say you slept funny, that could be another reason for a bad headache that wont go away.
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 11:44 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• yes, could be your b/p
    dueweke_j

Answer by dueweke_j at 5:18 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My neck has hurt for a long time before pregnancy, and my vision has blurred a few times, it was weird, I just can't afford weekly visits to the chiropractor so i hope thats not it! lol
    Ethans_Ma

Comment by Ethans_Ma (original poster) at 10:57 PM on Dec. 22, 2010