i xant believe obama won! its about time for change!!!!

dont you guys agree!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• i think you put this up for a fight to start but thanks i cant want to see it
    Anonymous

• no i put it up because it is what i truly feel and i like to express that!
    Anonymous

• well honestly i didnt care who won cause they both had something to say i didnt like. they only thing i dont like about obama is they new gun laws he will try to enforce but i dont think congress will let it pass well at least not all of it. other then that i hope he does a great job
    mommadent

Answer by mommadent at 4:24 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Yup- change to a socialist, muslim nation--- yippee....
    Anonymous

• change for the worse. who wants that? oh wait the obama voters. well you'll get your change.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:43 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Its our turn to sit back and say "I told ya so"
    Anonymous

• I have noticed something a little funny, pre voting night MOST repulicans called Obama supports cowards for being anon. and now alot of them are anon themselves. Just an observation.
    I personally would like a change from the republicans, I go towards ppl that dont like to jump into wars and go through ALL avenues before hand. That was the main thing I voted on. If mcain hadnt wanted to stay in Irag for a possible 100 yrs than I would have voted for him. Not to mention if he was ok with that then I could see him jumping into others wars if he got mad at another country.
    Anonymous

• McCain didnt want to stay in Iraq for a 100 yrs, most Americans dont know that we are building a embassy over there and we will have a base too. We have that piece of property for 100yrs. McCain didnt want to pull them out to soon due to the violence that could happen as we are leaving. He had a plan that pulled out a x number a ppl and send them home and send a x number of people to Afghanistan. Plus think about it if you pull out our guys now, we would be surrending and do you want other countries to think we a bunch of pansies and we wont fight back.
    Anonymous

• I agree with you melody77 and Dont come crying to me when he doesnt do what he promised.
    Anonymous

• drama drama drama......next

Anonymous