Who is looking forward to new politicians in January?

I am. I wouldn’t have voted for most of the newbies but I am definitely ready for something different.

Michigan will have a new governor (R) and republican controlled house and senate. Usually I would barf my guts out but I'm willing to wait and see what happens.

I am looking forward to new congress too. Maybe this year they will do their jobs.

UpSheRises

Asked by UpSheRises at 9:44 AM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I am. I'm anxiously awaiting how they will do. Florida has a new governor and we also have Rubio.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:53 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Looking forward to? I don't think I would go that far for myself. Probably just interested to see how things proceed. I am a bit of a pessimist when it comes to elected officials (even though mine vote the way I want them to on most things). As a whole, they don't impress me in general. I guess I'm just sceptical about the new House majority and how they will work with the Senate.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:55 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Hopefull the reps have learned somewhat of a lesson. That would be not being so liberal.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:04 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• good

lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:29 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I never look forward to a politician! lol

They are all the same except for some bat $hit crazy ones.....I am kinda looking forward to them....Fun sound bites

Other than that, most things will not change.

The old school repubs and dems won't allow it

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:30 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I am SSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo excited for our "new" governer to take office!!!!!!!! (that's serious, not sarcastic - I was THRILLED when he won!)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I am trying to be optimistic but politicians from both sides of the aisle have proven time and time again they cannot be trusted.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Christie for Prez.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 11:08 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• To quote the sage wisdom of Pete Townshend:

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:16 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Meet the new boss, same as the old boss

THIS^
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:22 AM on Dec. 22, 2010