Good QUALITY school in Midtown/Downtown area

I currently live in the downtown/midtown area and am looking for a GOOD school for my 3 year old son. He’s currently going to another school a little ways away and it’s just not cutting it for us. My son is extremely intelligent and I believe his school is not able to cater to that. They punish him too much instead of trying to find out what’s wrong. I had never had problems with him until he started where he’s at. He needs discipline and is very stubborn, but I believe they are not looking at the whole picture. He’s not wanting to listen and do what the teachers say. Instead, he wants to go off by himself and do his own thing. He’s told his teachers he’s bored. I’ve heard Crème de la Crème is wonderful, but that’s not anywhere near my budget and I believe he needs more structure than a “daycare”. Please help!

JuJuMonkey

Asked by JuJuMonkey at 10:11 AM on Dec. 22, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• This site is worldwide - there are how many cities with downtown areas, even just across the states? You need to edit your question to include your city, or post this in a state or city group.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I’m so sorry! I thought this posted to the city I put. I’m in Houston. I’m (obviously) new to the site.
    JuJuMonkey

Comment by JuJuMonkey (original poster) at 10:48 AM on Dec. 22, 2010