Why did it take me so long to figure this out???? OMG< Making kids morning dress routine easier for your self.

My daughter takes 45-50 minutes to get dressed in the morning. From now on, I will take out 5 minutes each morning and coach her. Cheer her on...

Yes, I pick out her clothes at night.

All the time I spend on her too get dressed in the am is alot less then that....

Just a tip...

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 10:43 AM on Dec. 22, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• OMG That is an amazing idea!! My children have their days where they will both be dressed coats, shoes and all before I'm even half dressed but most times I am ready before they are even out of their pj's. I'm going to try this!!! Thanks soooo much for the tip. I'll let ya know how it goes.
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 3:44 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Wow, 45 minutes is a long time. Mine just grab whatever's nearby and cal it done.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:04 AM on Dec. 24, 2010

• LOL.
    kingkongsmom

Answer by kingkongsmom at 10:57 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• My son takes about 3 minutes to get dressed, if that. lol
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 12:01 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• my kids take like 5 min tops.
    deyrita09

Answer by deyrita09 at 4:52 PM on Dec. 27, 2010