What would you do to keep a relationship?

What would you do to keep a relationship? Would you get pregnant? Would you tell the girlfriend about you? Would you let your work know you are having an office affair? What would you do to keep a man on the line. One who has moved on but everytime you do get in a room together after all this BS sparks fly. What if you weren't available anyway because you were married? Would you ruin his current relationship to make him as unhappy as you are? or let it be and do the what ifs? Wait for him and see if he comes to you...Would you text him and make him answer questions that were very personally. There is other underlying stories.. What if he is the one who pursuit it and then when it got

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• Personally I feel that if he isn't willing to commit to the relationship then it's not worth it. There is no point in being with a man who doesn't really want you. There are other men out there and somewhere there is one who will love you and treat you like the princess you were meant to be treated as.

Let him go. Move on. If he's not into you then he's not worth it.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 4:36 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• If I wasn't married, I would not do any of those things. I would figure it wasn't for the long haul and cut my losses. If I was married, I would do what I could and still be honest. It's more about what I wouldn't do: Lie, Cheat or Steal; I wouldn't intentionally hurt anyone emotionally, physically, mentally or financially.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 4:44 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• We were so good together but the gossip at work got to be to much. I love him and I don't know how to get over it. I wish I could. I have been in so many failed relationships and I am still married. What a crazy life this is... I am trying to let him go but it is hard....
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't be in a relationship like that. No WAY would I have a baby that HE DOESN'T want... babies don't make men stick around. I would move on... and fast.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 6:29 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• If the man were not single and I had to cause issue to get him...is he really worth it...DOUBT IT!
    Anonymous

• Well I got my answer to day he told me we weren't even friends anymore and said goodbye....I am heartbroken
    Anonymous

• just curious. why would any self respecting woman have an affair with a married man? talk about low. don't men screw women over enough for us to not do it to each other?
    and did you think he'd leave her for you? men who marry thier mistresses leave the position open. are you sure you want him back?
    and if you do any of that, do you think he'll want you then if he doesn't now? seriously?
    move on.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• No apparently I don't have self respect but I was the one that was married he was a sweet quiet man who saw I was in an abusive relationship and tried to help me out and we slowly developed into something else and a friend at work of his who has a boyfriend got jeolous of our intimate friendship she started spreading rumors.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• add that on top of me not be able to get out of my marriage and getting pregnant on that killed us. Right guy very wrong time. I am saddened that I lost a good friend. I wish I could have just been his friend. I do love him he is just a private person and this blew up at work.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Jul. 7, 2008