Which one would you think a little girl would like?

My dd hinted she wanted a "Fur Real" pet but I forgot which one they have a white kitty one and a white long haired small dog they are both so cute.
The kitty pretty much lays on your lap and meows cleans her face and the doggie barks and walks with a leach. I am so undecided thanks for you help ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Dec. 22, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I've seen them both & they are really cute. If you want to keep her more active, get her the puppy so she can walk around with it.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:54 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• BOTH? It depends on which animal she likes the most. My 6 yr old niece would like the cat and her stepsister is 9 and would like the dog.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:54 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• My daughter would prefer the puppy, but she's a dog girl. I would think more girls would like the kitty.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:54 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I think the dog....I always liked dogs more....that and the dog can do more then sit in her lap.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:57 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• Have a family member talk to her on the phone. Have them ask what she wants for christmas. Then have that person tell you exactly which one she wants.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 10:57 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I would say the kitty. Sounds a little less noisey and disruptive to anyone else who might be nearby! :) Good luck. I hope she enjoys whichever one you decide!
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 11:00 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I'm going to say dog just because that happens to be on the top of my 6 year old's list as well as a whole bunch of other little girls I know. They've really been pushing the commercials for them this year. Last year my daughter got the cat with baby kitten. I think she played with it for a week, it just lays there and meows pretty much.
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 11:09 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I'ld probably get the dog because it walks but make sure you keep the receipt just in case.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 5:35 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• I'm a dog person, so I vote for the dog! LOL
    MomIWant

Answer by MomIWant at 10:31 PM on Dec. 22, 2010

• i will say the doggie with the leash since it's more mobile.
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 11:28 AM on Dec. 23, 2010